Our team recently wrapped up the final electrical work for an architect designed residence in an elite suburb of Melbourne’s north-east. This property was originally an old family home which was bulldozed to allow for the build of a modern grand design.
Our team has proudly completed the electrical works on this home from the ground up, and this has involved running new mains from the street into the residence and the installation of a brand-new switchboard with safety switches and surge protection.
We have completed the rough- in of electrical wiring throughout the entire property, which has ensured the supply of power to grand features in the home including a hydraulic elevator and a 9-car underground garage.
The residence also features pendant and LED down lighting throughout the façade, which is designed to accent the modern architecture.
Our team has also worked on the landscape designed garden, to install automated lighting and dedicated circuits for pool equipment.
The completed project included the following:
- Installation of new mains
- Installation of metal switchboard
- Rough in installation of electrical wiring
- Installation of air conditioning circuits
- Power supply to hydraulic lift
- General lighting and smoke detectors
- Installation of data and TV outlets
- Installation of video intercom system